> See the Table of Contents
> Read the First Five Chapters
Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN
Toddlers on the Move:
Parenting Wisdom for Ages 12-36 Months
An important parenting shift takes place between infancy and the toddler stage. You don't want to miss it. Knowing how to help your child between ages 12 months and 36 months is very important. After all, their brains are developing fast and their hearts are forming tendencies that will impact later development.
This book will help you understand more about the toddler experience and how best to parent during those years. You'll receive practical advice about eating, sleeping, discipline, and the social development of your child.
You will learn
• How to handle the new found emotions in your toddler
• Ways to use their desire for control to build confidence
• Strategies for potty training, food issues, and sleeping
• How to set good correction patterns that you'll use on-going
• How to give instructions to build cooperation
• Why teaching your child to wait builds character
• Ideas for building spiritual values in fun ways
• and much more
As you use this book to work with your toddler you'll not only find strategies for your parenting, but you'll use the scriptures to keep your heart focused on the Lord.
Dr. Scott Turansky is the co-founder of the National Center for Biblical Parenting and Biblical Parenting University. His heart-based approach provides you with significant insights that will maximize your parenting.
Tess Worrell teaches parenting classes and enjoys helping parents understand their children. She and her husband, Mike, have eight children. Her practical, biblical approach provides you with valuable tools you can use right now.
Authors: Dr. Scott Turansky and Tess Worrell
Price: $9.99 eBook, $14.99 Paperback Book
> Get the eBook Now
> Order the Paperback Book Now