Parenting Gift Package
Three Timeless Books for Parenting Any Age Child
by Dr Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN BSN
Parenting is Heart Work is a landmark book. All the teaching that comes from the National Center for Biblical Parenting is founded on a heart-based approach. Parenting is Heart Work is the book that explores God's Word to answer the question "What is the heart?" and then applies the conclusions to parenting.
The Christian Parenting Handbook then takes the reader through 50 ways to apply a heart-based approach in family life. Fifty short chapters with 50 ideas for developing the hearts of kids.
Lastly Home Improvement is the book where it all started! This book has been published under three different titles, first coming out in 1996. The ideas and practical strategies continue to delight parents as they see change in their homes and in the hearts of their children.
Each of these three books is biblical, practical, and relevant for parents of children ages 2-18. Learn appropriate ways to correct, instruct, and set limits. Glean wisdom for dealing with emotions, conflict, and developing closeness in your family… and much more. These three books are different in their approach but all have become family favorites and library "must haves."
You will learn
• Nine functions of the heart and what that means for working with kids
• New ideas for connecting emotionally with your child
• What heart change looks like with young children
• How to transfer responsibility to kids so parents don't have to direct every move
• One simple tool to increase responsiveness in kids
• An outline for developing a character development plan for your child
• Strategies for passing your values on to your kids
• How to help kids who are blamers
• and much more.