Parenting Wisdom for Ages 5-8 Years
by Dr Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN
with Shannon Kulp
Our fourth book in the Parenting Shifts Series is available as an eBook download. Learn what a heart-based approach to parenting looks like for the early elementary age child.
Many new things happen during the ages of 5-8. Children start school, develop significant friendships, learn to think abstractly instead of just concretely, and have a greater ability to draw close to God. Parenting during this stage produces a number of challenges and opportunities so you'll want to be prepared.
You will learn
• How to increase problem-solving skills
• Ways to develop independence and confidence
• How to pray for and with your child
• Practical tools for social skills development
• Solutions for homework, mealtimes, and morning routines
• Strategies for addressing anger and frustration in kids
• How to discover your child's uniqueness
• and much more
The short, concise chapters provide you with an excellent tool to walk you through parenting of elementary age children. You won't want to miss the insights of these professionals that you'll use on a regular basis.
Add to your shopping cart and the download link will be in your email confirmation.