Parenting Wisdom for Ages 3-5 Years
by Dr Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN
with Diane Snyder
Our third book in the Parenting Shifts Series is now available as an eBook download. Learn what a heart-based approach to parenting looks like for the preschool years.
When toddlers become preschoolers, they need a different kind of parenting. Learn about this important stage of development and what you can do to adjust. In this book you’ll learn practical ways to help your child grow socially, spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually. The ways you parent right now are foundational to your child’s future.
You will learn
• How to address your preschooler's emotional intensity
• Relational skills to teach through sibling and friend interaction
• Important bed time strategies
• The value of chores and how to implement them
• Ways to enhance spiritual growth in your child
• How to maximize play for intellectual development
• A strategy for mealtimes
• and much more
As you use this book to work with your preschooler you'll not only find strategies for your parenting, but you'll use the scriptures to keep your heart focused on the Lord.
When you purchase this product you will have the option to download to your iPod, iPad or iPod Touch, Sony eReader, or Nook, or to download to your computer or Kindle.