Parenting Wisdom for Ages 12-36 Months
by Dr Scott Turansky and Tess Worrell
Learn what a heart-based approach to parenting looks like during toddlerhood.
An important parenting shift takes place between infancy and the toddler stage. You don't want to miss it. Knowing how to help your child between ages 12 months and 36 months is very important. After all, their brains are developing fast and their hearts are forming tendencies that will impact later development.
This book will help you understand more about the toddler experience and how best to parent during those years. You'll receive practical advice about eating, sleeping, discipline, and the social development of your child.
You will learn
• How to handle the new found emotions in your toddler
• Ways to use your toddler's desire for control to build confidence
• Strategies for potty training, food issues, and sleeping
• How to set good correction patterns for now and the future
• How to give instructions to build cooperation
• Why teaching your child to wait builds character
• Ideas for building spiritual values in fun ways
• and much more
As you use this book to work with your toddler you'll not only find strategies for your parenting, but you'll use the scriptures to keep your heart focused on the Lord.
When you purchase this product you will have the option to download to your iPod, iPad or iPod Touch, Sony eReader, or Nook, or to download to your computer or Kindle.